My Story

My Story
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. -Ray Bradbury

Monday, May 7, 2012

Marvel's The Avengers

This past weekend I went to go see the Movie The Avengers. I personally thought that this movie was awesome and I would recommend people to go see this movie. Words cannot explain the excitement and thrill I had while watching it. Personally, you should just go see this movie to experience the excitement.

However, a tip to people who plan to watch this movie is that you must watch all the other movies to understand this movie. Sadly, I didn't have time to watch Thor before I saw The Avengers, however, because I did watch all the other movies I still somewhat understood each character. Yet, because I didn't watch Thor I didn't know that Loki's (the villain/Tom Hiddleston) story and hate for his brother Thor (Chris Hemsworth) was.

I saw this movie in 3D and it was all right. Personally, if people watched this is 2D, then they didn't missed much. Although, this was a serious action thriller the director of the movie have time to throw in some comedic scenes. Also, I won't spoil this movie for those who haven't seen it. So continue on reading my post.

Like I said earlier, this story line is based more off the movie Thor. In this movie all the other characters come together to fight the Loki and his evil schemes. A synopsis of this movie is that Loki gets hold of this blue cube called "Tesseract." (A little side note, dosn't this cube remind you of the cube in Transformers) This is a powerful cube that S.H.I.E.L.D. (I'm not sure if this has any relation to Transformers group called S.H.I.E.L.D.) has under protection. Loki gets a hold of this cube and is where the chaos begins. Frighten, Director Nick Fury (Samuel L Jackson) goes and recruits the Hulk/Dr. Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo), Captain America (Chris Evans), Iron Man/Tony Starks (Robert Downey Jr.), and Agent Natasha Romanoff (Scarlett Johannson). It is here on where they try to rescue some of the others agents who have been taken under mind control from Loki and retrieve the tesseract.

With that said, I give this movie a nine out of ten for an overall score. It's plot, originality, acting skills, and graphics were superb and I cannot await for the next Marvel Movie. Also, if people stayed until the end of the movie when the credits were done; you would have seen a scene from the next Marvel movie. I'm not really sure who the villain is but I hoping that it will be just as good as this movie.


Here's a Trailer for those who haven't seen it yet. Or just watch it again for those who have seen the movie all ready.

1 comment:

  1. The tesseract is based on the "Cosmic Cube" from the comics. Both this cube and SHIELD were in the comics long before Transformers were created :-)

    ReplyDelete