My Story

My Story
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you. -Ray Bradbury

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Change


I was wondering what i should blog about today. However, it soon came to me. Why don't i blog about the changed layout of this blogger website. I'm not sure what you guys think about it, but i'll say that i hate this chage. It could be because i'm not used to it, but i really do hate it. What I also don't like about this new layout is that it looks too plain. I do understand that the website is trying to go for a more professional look, however, personally i could care less. I enjoyed how the old layout look and it was simple.
Another thing that i've noticed that it's not only I who dislikes change. At my work place i work with the same people, and i've come to see that they also do not like change. For example, when I give the residents a different type of juice or hot beverage they get all shaken up. So, it doesn’t matter if you’re old or young, change can be good or bad.
So as conclusion, in my personal opinion my view on this kind of change is bad. To add on to this blog post I would also like to further discuss about trust. I’ve never knew that I would appreciate trust so much. Recently, this weekend though it may have rough it’s all good now. I’ve also come to the conclusion that trust hand in hand comes with honesty. And I must say this today I sure experienced this. I can honestly say, that I trust my friend Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment